Helping Adelaide’s cyclists keep riding.
We are a not for profit, community organization, registered charity, run by volunteeers. Open to the public, everyone welcome.
- Information and/or help to fix your own bicycle
- Tool loan
- Cost = parts + donation to workshop funds
- Pre-loved bikes for sale, Saturdays
- pre-loved bike parts available
- Volunteers welcome.
- We accept donations of bikes & parts
Address – The Joinery, 111 Franklin Street, Adelaide
(The Old Bus Station – where BikeSA was)
Entrance – off Franklin Street, west side of Old Bus Station – look for the cyclone wire fence, sign “The Joinery”, entrance gate.
Current Opening hours – Summer 2016-7
- Saturday 9 am to 2 pm (including Long Weekends)
- Monday to Thursday 11 am to 6 pm (except Public Holidays)
- Friday, Sunday: closed
- Check our Facebook page
- sms Mike Brisco 0435 02 16 81.
- email email@example.com
- Bikes for Refugees information & forms; technical information. – here
The workshop is operated by Bikes for Refugees SA Inc, a charity registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission. We recycle bikes, to hand on free of charge, to Adelaide people in need. ABN 20 663 461 735, Fund-raising licence CCP2132.