Become a member of Bikes for Refugees
Bikes for Refugees is a community organisation, of people interested in furthering our aims and objectives.
- help address need arising from poverty and unemployment amongst refugees, asylum seekers, and others
- help address need people may have as a result of living with physical or mental disability
- advance education and research on use of bicycles
- protect and preserve the environment
- promote reconciliation, mutual respect, and tolerance; protect human rights.
These aims and objectives are set out in our Constitution
Anyone can apply to become a member. It is a way of showing that you support our aims, and you help us work towards those aims
Members are kept informed of what Bikes for Refugees is doing; they assist in supporting refugees and asylum seekers in our community; contribute ideas and suggestions, and have a say in decision making.
They are entitled to a copy of the Annual Report, and can make full use of facilities at Adelaide Community Bicycle Workshop.
Annual membership costs $2, and runs from 1 July-30 June.
Application form available on request, please contact us .