We help Adelaide’s cyclists keep cycling.
The workshop is open to the public.
The workshop is run by volunteers, who give their time free of charge, to open the workshop for information, sales, and repairs.
We are not formally trained mechanics, but have experience, from cycling, and from repairing/maintaining our own bikes.
- information on bikes and bike mechanics
- Sale of second-hand bikes (usually Saturdays only)
- New locks, lights, helmets available for purchase
- Second-hand parts and accessories for sale
- Puncture repairs
- Wheel trueing, broken spoke replacement
- Second hand wheels and tyres
- bike hire – 1 week – 2 months
- Old bikes for garden ornaments, sculpture, or theatre props
- interesting bikes, for people who enjoy restoring them at home
- use of tools and stand, to repair your own bike.